ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ideas & suggestions on things to freshen up a 182?

182 FF, A6 Avant
I've had my BG182 for a year now and have grown quite attached to it in that time.

Ive had a few mechanical bits that have needed sorting (water pump, belts, dephaser, pas pipe, brakes) so that's obviously taken priority.

Now I want to put some effort into freshening it up a little. As it stands, it's standard cosmetically bar some eibach. I need to get the DA out and spend a day sorting the paint out ASAP, but I wondered what sort of things people go for as little touches to freshen things up?

I quite like to Clio 200 badge in place of the Clio badge. Tempted by a wheel refurb in a darker grey and then the diamonds and bullets to match too.

Any thoughts or suggestions? It's not going to be anything particularly original, but that's fine with me.

182 FF, A6 Avant
Some nice touches there pastieman. Like that.

Knuckles, it's got both cup packs. Dewiper? I spend a lot of time on mways and in Manchester so need it for the rain! Will look for some pics with silvervisions. Turinis? I like them, but it's a lot of cash for them.

I've just had these refurbished which I planned to use as track wheels. I may just swap over to these as everyday wheels for a difference though...

523583_396016207122304_187000937_n.jpg

No other pics really, just some shots from track days.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Knuckles, it's got both cup packs. Dewiper? I spend a lot of time on mways and in Manchester so need it for the rain! Will look for some pics with silvervisions. Turinis? I like them, but it's a lot of cash for them.

the rear wiper not the front lol :p

you can pick up turinis for around £300 now :) but i quite like those track wheels you have.

my last car was de wipered and it never bothered me... i used it as an indicator to clean my car :p
i never use my rear wiper on my current car

182 FF, A6 Avant
I'm going to give it a good polish and some tlc, going to go for some satin bullets and a satin clio badge on the back. The interior will just get some new matts for now.

Once that's done then I'll get some pics up and be back for some ideas. Cheers!

Autocrash, will drop you a PM when I'm next around. Always good to know a local bodyshop!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Put it back to mint standard condition (bar the eibachs).

Replace the dampers all round as they are sure to be getting a bit tired, wheel refurb to the original colour, any dents removed, a good polish to make it perfect, new silver badges all round (maybe 197 style renault sport on the rear), deep clean of the interior, new steering wheel if yours is looking worn.

Just make it perfect, OEM+ I believe they call it.