ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Icarus83 has returned to 172 land......

Freetrack&Monaco 172
Hello all, 5 years ago I sadly px'd my old Cup:

4699427767_1f4defb818_b.jpg

But I'm finally back again in a Monaco 172.

30322430590_bd9ec1a324_b.jpg

Picked her up on Tuesday, needed 2 rear tyres to make her road legal. Needs a good clean, headlights sorting as they are in a really bad way (see pic below), alloys smartening up and the brakes need to be looked at by the feel of them. Its a bit unsteady under heavy breaking and tends to scuttle over rough tarmac, hopefully just bushes and mounts.......

Headlights are marked and need a good repain/machine polish (although I already have one 182 grey insert cluster ready to fit when I get a n/s one to match that may solve the problem).

29990593174_d76a41b91e_b.jpg

Freetrack&Monaco 172
First job is to fit the cup spoiler that came with the car and get the parts together to do the cambelt and dephaser!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Welcome back mate and congrats!! . I'm looking to either return in a 172/182 or a Megane 225. It's a difficult itch to shake is the renaultsport itch!!

Freetrack&Monaco 172
The one from kiddy. Nice looking car this

Yep, midlandsmonaco's old one. Looks smart from a distance, mechanicals seem to be OK apart from the brakes (at the rear I think) but needs a lot of tlc cosmetically.....

Welcome back mate and congrats!! . I'm looking to either return in a 172/182 or a Megane 225. It's a difficult itch to shake is the renaultsport itch!!

Cheers, I know! I can't believe how the prices have dropped. Such fun for very little little cost!

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Yep, midlandsmonaco's old one. Looks smart from a distance, mechanicals seem to be OK apart from the brakes (at the rear I think) but needs a lot of tlc cosmetically.....

Cheers, I know! I can't believe how the prices have dropped. Such fun for very little little cost!

Got some mint rear calipers going cheap buddy ;-)