ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i want to crop a song

My Legs
does anyone know of a free music cropper? ive bought a song off itunes to use as a ringtone and it doesnt get going till ages in the song by the time which ill miss the phone call, any help would be returned by a hug

thanks

Tim

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
does anyone know of a free music cropper? ive bought a song off itunes to use as a ringtone and it doesnt get going till ages in the song by the time which ill miss the phone call, any help would be returned by a hug

thanks

Tim

pm me your email address and i'll send you an mp3 splitter and the crack for it aswell

Cro

Meg'd r27
just use itunes itself copy the song and change the start and finish time of the song! i think its right click and try properties or something similar, thats how i get ringtones onto my iphone from normal songs

My Legs
cant seem to get audacity and itunes to crop the song and save it :S

might be doing something wrong but i cant get it to work, doing my head in now.

Hi,
type 'cropping an mp3' into the search function of the cliosport website and there is a link posted giving full instructions on how to use itunes to crop a song so that u can use it as a ringtone

1.2 16v Dynamique
cant seem to get audacity and itunes to crop the song and save it :S

might be doing something wrong but i cant get it to work, doing my head in now.

With audacity you don't save the file, you have to select the option "export as mp3" then it will save the soundclip for you in mp3 format which can then be used for a ringtone, I do it all the time....