ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i want a sunflower 172

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
DSCN5201.jpg

Renault Clio 172 Ph2
Is very nice!! normally dont like yellow but is suits the clio quite well. Especially the on you got now bubbles!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Jimbo!! i cant believe it!!

How is she - my baby was one of the first clios in this club... so glad shes back

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
yes she is fine i love what you did to it im putting a new exchaust on it and might be chipping it soon want more power from her

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
excellent, im very jealous :( i do miss her alot, it handled so well!

Whats the mileage on now? your aware she had a new engine? (was only on about 10k when i sold her, 50 something on the clock)

yes i know about the new engine a bought her off alex i live in exmouth see.it has 67,000 on the clock i bought her in nov its a very fast car

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Thankyou :)

Ahhh youve had it a little while then, i do get the odd text from Omar on the forum saying "IVE JUST SEEN YOUR OLD CAR" hehe - everyone loved it

well here is my email im currently in afgan so its in the hands of my dad missing it already so when im home i will send you some pics if you want.im off to bed now as im working the night shift and im very tired nice talking to you
jwbamsey@hotmail.co.uk this is also my msn addy

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
You too babes, i better get my arse off to work..

Give me your home address ;) hehe