ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i-Tunes Help!

Golf GTi Mk1
My computer had a virus so i had to get it re-formatted now i don't have i-tunes anymore so i know i have to download it again but have i lost all the songs i had on it?
Anyone help??

1.2 16v Dynamique
I think if you connect your Ipod to your PC it should copy the songs back from your ipod to your pc.

If it doesn't then the only thing you can do is put it all back into I-Tunes, sorry mate

The music that's in iTunes is stored in a file called iTunes in My Documents, unless you've chosen a different location.

Check if all the music files are still there? If so then you can just import them in again. If not, hopefully you can copy them from your iPod, but remember, it's Apple, nothing is straight forward.

best trick to keep your tunes safe when u reformat a pc is to split the drive into 2 make a d drive and put all your tunes in there thats what i do so i only format the c drive