ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i phone/pod conection

renault sport clio 200cup
Hello,
i'm awaighting the delevery of my shiney new rs200 cup, was wondering if you could tell me, is it poss to conect my i phone or pod to the cars standard sterio?? if yes do i need to buy a cable to conect them, and where would i get the cable from?

cheers Hodge:cool:

2=clio 200
Hey Hodge! Did you get your car? Did you manage to sort out an iphone cable?

I am waiting for my car to be built and trying to get all the iphone sorted as well. I am going to have a standard sterio as well. Seems a lot of money extra for the stereo with iphone connectability.

renault sport clio 200cup
Alwright mate, got me car last week worth the weight!!!! i bought a cable from maplin £8 to conect my i-pod/phone you will see wat sort you need wen you get yours the cable has a small jack plug on one end and two plugs on outher end one red one white like on a tv easy to use. Hope you find it as easy as i have

2=clio 200
Hey Hodge. Any chance you can take a few pics and chuck them on here to show us how to do it etc. And the type of wire? Would be dead helpful so I can buy the correct cable before my car arrives!

ta dude