ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I need your help!

Clio RS
Hi bro's. I want to know if there's anybody that know about programming with C/C++. Becuase I'm desperate trying to make the code for the "attached matrix"? (I don't know if you know it with that name**). This projecto consists to make the adittion, substraction, multiplication and inverse of a matrix. I have searched in google and in all places but my search has been unsuccesful...

I'm really worried because this is for my final project and if I don't give to the teacher the program complete, for sure that I will fail the course. So if there is some one that could help me with that code I will apreciate it very much.

**As I told you I don't know if you know that by that name. So I paste in here the link where I find the process how to make, so maybe you can guess what I'm talking about.
http://portales.educared.net/wikiEducared/index.php?title=Desarrollo_de_un_determinante **

Hope that someone has the code and can help me.

Thanks for your attention.

Regards!

Clio RS
Finally I can make the code Lol. Now what I need is the .exe to put it in a CD and then I can run the program. Do you know how can I do this? Because I look at the debug carpet and when I copy the .exe into a CD, it send me an error :(

Regards!

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Looks like he was after the determinant.

I can't however for the like of me figure out what the debug carpet is?!! Lost in translation that one!

What error do you get when running? What compiler are you using? Posting your code might help.