ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I miss my 182.

Mondeo STTDCI
Nope its not a for sale...I genuinely do miss it!

The Cliosport Millionaires on here wouldnt pay more than £5k for it anyway I'm sure!

LY 200
Im possibly selling mine today and as much as im looking forward to what i might have in the future im not looking forward to letting it go if it sells! :dapprove:

Suzuki Ignis Sport
That is stunning! If i saw that a dealership I would have my heart set on it. But a tad on the expensive side.

That is stunning! If i saw that a dealership I would have my heart set on it. But a tad on the expensive side.

Roffle. Go find a mint 182, with those wheels and recaros..... I doubt there are many.

I'd pay that now tbh.

120d M Sport
I agree. One of the nicest examples around at the moment, no wonder you miss it. Bet that won't hang around for long.

Mondeo STTDCI
I spoke to the dealer yesterday, he is a nice bloke TBH think it will come with 3 month warranty.

I said I'd posted it up on here missing it and he said if it sold through here I'd get a referral fee of £25.00 lol.

I did stick an advert up on the For Sale section but its disappeared SO I guess that breaks a rule or something.

You wont find a 54 plate with recaros as they are retro fitted by me. (well Yoz).

Its an awesome, awesome car TBF. Decent price I reckon too.

Mondeo STTDCI
Mrs had a kid. And I am the sort of person that needs an easy life.

I couldnt do with a three door car, with recaros, and a small boot with Quinny Buzz push chair, carry cot, car seat and all that jazz. I just sling it in the back of the Mondeo.

I will return to RS ownership in a couple/few years.