ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I love iron X

Apart from the smell :(

9uba2y7y.jpg

As above. WonderWheelsHotWheels is more up your street me thinks, chap. Contains cleaners as well as a contaminant remover.

Correct I hadnt cleaned the wheels, just sprayed it on, I thought it was them same as wonder wheels! Still do a good job though, sprayed - dwelled - agitated - jet washed. And now they're sparkling :)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
IronX is nothing more than a pure iron remover. The cleaning ability you will get will be more from the wet agitation of the brush. the ironX will only have worked against the brake dust, not any dirt or grime.

In future give the wheels a general wash down first to remove the grime leaving behind just the baked on brake dust then try the ironX, you will use less product and probably get better cleaning

Lol! We all learn;) although I cleaned the car with lather and then iron x and then Clayed and the clay was very dark brown have I done something wrong do you think? @jd