ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I just knocked another short one out.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Here you go...

[youtube]B4XbamWMnac[/youtube]

2 minutes of sheer bliss kicking my Cup to death around a 4.2 mile long very wide smooth concrete road running through a massive tank training facility.

Scooby was the only real good tussle, had my arsed handed to me by a Z4M. Lots of calamity.

Rentech get to straighten it out on Monday.

Enjoy.

:approve:

Last edited:

Tav

Clio 197
I find your editing makes it very difficult to watch any of your videos, just when your getting into it the video abruptly cuts to another scene. Looks like a good track day though, how was the surface for traction?

Dare I say it could the cone hitting have been avoided with a little help from some ABS lol?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Hahaha ! Awesome vid to amuse my short attention span..!

blast .. blast .. overtake .. overtake .. blast .. overtake .. TANK .. blast .. overtake .. spin .. blast...

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I saw me behind you for 1 second!!!! got any more?

That was the best of it!!! We never 'met' out on the circuit...

I find your editing makes it very difficult to watch any of your videos, just when your getting into it the video abruptly cuts to another scene. Looks like a good track day though, how was the surface for traction?

Dare I say it could the cone hitting have been avoided with a little help from some ABS lol?

Long version now up showing more of each tussle...

[YOUTUBE]ef5oN0VHmkc[/YOUTUBE]