ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i have no idea what alloys to go for!!??? help! suggestions!!

Italian 3.2 V6
hey, i have a ph2 flame red 172 that has been lowerd 30mm but wearing standard alloys, i fancy buying some alloys but dont no what to go for...? here are some pointers ot help narrow down the choice..

-i would like to get 17s for the looks but i hear they f.uck up the handleing.. are they really that bad!!?? 15s tyre sizes are r just not low profile enough and poop and 16s r ok lol!

-colour wise i would prob get them in either white, black or graphite.. i would also add lettering around the rim of the alloy to give a more motersport effect (if oz, put 2 O.Z Racing stickers at oppisite sides of the alloy rim. Yellow for black/graphite alloys or red for white) also calipers will be going same colour as lettering on the wheels).

-also the lighter the alloys the better! light alloys FTW!!!

-only want to stick with well known Quality alloy manufacturers (o.z, bbs, speedline, compamotive etc etc) stay away from boy racer cheap looking ones and especially chrome!

-wheels i like atm.. O.Z Ultraleggeras and the very new extra light O.Zs. i also like turnis but just think they are sooo common on 1*2s, and finaly i like the rally style speelines that i have seen about, 2118s or sumit i think they are called? but iv only seen them in 15"? :( BBS alloys r nice but never seen them on a 1*2 and plus they are fairly pricey! lol.

any ideas, suggestions, picuteres would be gr8! thanks!