ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I have my clio......AT LAST!!!!!!

Clio 200 RS + SRB
Well guys i joined you approx 1 month ago saying i would be getting a clio 200 within 1 week of submitting my hello to everyone.

Lets just say i just got back less than an hour ago with my new clio 200.

this is a break down of my last month with this car.

December 20th i successfully paid a £300 deposit to secure the car with the intent on picking it up early january time.

January 7th Finance company loses my papers so i have to start all over again and with the snow and bad weather the company members were locked out of the off. All this would take approx 2 weeks to sort.

Late January With work comittments i ask the garage to hold onto the car a little longer. They agree knowing full well i have the finance available and money ready but i would not pay until i got the car.

Feb 4th i cant get in touch with the dealer and their website has gone down. I need to pick the car up next day as everything else is in place. So i look around to find another car that was the same as the one i picked.

After looking on autotrader i find a car exactly the same as the one i went for. After closer inspection of the photo it really was exactly the same car including the REG number.

I picked up the phone and called the company advertising it. They can confirm to me the car was bought at auction 5-6 days earlier. They also confirmed from the V5 that is was Ezra sugden renault that had the car. The company had gone bust!

So i arranged to get the car asap

Feb 5th i collect the car from the car people in wakefield. To my surprise the car was then sold to me £1500 below what the previous company was selling me. So even tho i lost my £300 deposit i gained £1200 in my struggle.

Needless to say it was a strange experience and a long struggle.

But its now safe and sound on my drive way.

Sorry ive waffled on a bit but i just wanted to share my experience.

BTW the car is AWSOME!!!!!!! absolutely love it!

Cheers everyone

Mike

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Good things come to those who wait!!!! Are you in Wakefield as well mate or did you just pick up from there?

Clio 200 RS + SRB
No mate im from Dumfries in scotland. I travelled to wakefield just to collect it.

Pics will come asap, hopefully tomorrow

Twingo rs133
Nice of the dealer 2 let u know the was goin bust they must of had a idea surely?? Glad u got the car in the end mate and even better u got it for less then u would of if it was from the dealer