ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I have lost

Titanium 182
about 2 inches...

Bright orange look at me car
4452276582_d422acb5a6_b.png

SXY (Sexy) registration plate (Complete co-incidence)
4452170924_0d75f460ef_b.png

Chav exhaust
http://www.flickr.com/photos/16318987@N04/4452270220/

4452166972_ecb6c0ed51_b.png

Love it ! :rasp:

Titanium 182
Try again, dunno how to embed flickr videos so just put the URL in.

Yep just bought it, ph1 going up for sale tonight.

Evo 8 MR
Try again, dunno how to embed flickr videos so just put the URL in.

Yep just bought it, ph1 going up for sale tonight.

I thought you sold your old 182 to save some money?

Looks good though. Just seems weird as it was only last week you fitted a cup spoiler to the ph1.

Titanium 182
Where has the ph1 gone?

Nowhere yet ! still on the driveway :rasp:

looking good :)

Cheers !

Inferno?!

:(

Tried to get a RB but couldn't find one, I like this colour too though :)

Trophy wannabe ;)

Quite like it though, even if it's Inferno.

Thanks.. I think :rasp:

Looks nice that! Just needs dropping a bit ;)

I know mate but it's doing my nut the cup suspension is soooooo comfy compared to coils !!!!

I thought you sold your old 182 to save some money?

Looks good though. Just seems weird as it was only last week you fitted a cup spoiler to the ph1.

Err yeah I came back into money kinda ;) what can I say, I change my mind alot I'm 20 and it's my 5th car and 4th clio 3rd Renaultsport :rasp:

Tar muchly !

Looks good mate. Glad to be back in a 182? Did you not get on with the ph1 then?

No I loved the ph1 ! still do but I fancied a 182 again bit more new etc, picked it up from London drove down in the ph1 and my dad drove ph1 back. The old girl looked f**king epic on the Mway :cool:

320d
Fair enough mate. The infirno looks good. Shame its cup packed otherwise you could have put your coilies on. Are you selling any bits off your ph1? I wouldn't mind the HID's if your selling any bits.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Been waiting for this thread all W.E...

I do like it, I loved the ph1 though.

I suppose I can forgive you as; the interior is better, it'll be comfier, and it looks and feels newer.

Nice car man :)

I just wish you'd let me take all I wanted off your ph1! lol!

Oh and most importantly, it looks in bloody MINT condition.

Titanium 182
The ph1 will be going up for sale standard & modified so depending on how it goes the parts might be for sale, bloody vultures ! :rasp:

Robbos, check the exhaust vid, I love it ! :cool:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Well, I suppose it's different with a ph1 but in general RS's can be difficult to shift so it's a risky strategy to buy before selling (imo anyway) - which is why I asked if you got a good deal.

Plus if it wasn't a good deal there would be no way you'd opt for an Inferno ;)

Titanium 182
My last 182 sold basically in under 24 hours of me putting a thread up on here ;) I keep my cars mint !

But yeah the ph1 isn't worth as much as a 182 so I can afford to keep it around until the right buyer offers the right price :)

Titanium 182
Getting a private plate (A1UCO) soon so will be getting new plates all round, 3/4 on front Naith ;)

Titanium 182
KTec exhaust the one without the centre silencer, cat is fitted. Was silly loud with decat apparently.

Titanium 182
Yeah bud, really really like it, never had a loud exhaust before and it is pretty loud compared to std... Sounds sooo epic though :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Nice one mate :)

A wee bit of polish here and there and the Red should come up nicely
What number is it, and where the hell are your Recaro's? ;)

Titanium 182
Cracking the PC out on it after next week as I have two weeks off work. Needs a few little bits to get it mint but it's not far off at all.

Need a new passenger foglight as it's cracked, scratch on front bumper repairing and if I can find a new steering wheel it'd be nice as this one is a bit melted. Thumb grips are alright though ;)

It's number 1 ;)
Recaros... Overpriced :rasp: