ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I have 15" but need help with suspension.

RB 182 Cup
Shall I jus replace the standard shocks and then get lowering springs. I was going to get coilovers but for one I don't know how to adjust them and two it ain't like I'll be on the track everyday. I think this is a sensible option but what do you guys think? I want to at least get booked in for a track day in the new year.

RB 182 Cup
Thanks Tony. How much would you suggest for the front and back? It's for everyday driving and for the future trackday!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
15's are a very good idea! Drives just as well, but tyres are half price.

RB 182 Cup
Yeah I have a set of 15" Ultraleggeras on Michelin PE2's. Jus need help with what to do next. Suspension set up etc?

RB 182 Cup
Why do you want to change it, what aren't you happy with?

All I am asking is that should I change anything to do with the suspension etc due to me changing alloys/ tyre profile. Obviously my car is set up for 16" and now I'll be on 15" so I'm guessing that I will increase the gap between the tyre and the wheel arch. What shall I do?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nothing. Fit the wheels, live happily ever after.

The car will be perfectly fine.