ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I had a play with a 182 today!

One go with gold class wont do too much harm, just use 1 oz of it only in a bucket, leave wax for 20 mins and then remove, dont forget thin is the key!

And we want pics!

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

What do you recommend for regular washing mate, also where can i get the stuff i used on the trim? cheers

Is there anywhere regular people can go to get there car polished like that. I dont know the guy who does the polishing!

Would love to have it done sometime. How much you think it would be?!

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

where abouts did u get the coilovers from and how much u pay for then, thinking of getting a set thats all

Quote: Originally posted by james24 on 11 August 2005

Is there anywhere regular people can go to get there car polished like that. I dont know the guy who does the polishing!

Would love to have it done sometime. How much you think it would be?!
Short of risking a body shop there are other skilled pc users on here, just post up where you live. Alternativly buy a pc yourself the learning curve isnt very steep!

[Edited by brazo on 11 August 2005 at 7:43am]

Quote: Originally posted by Gary G on 10 August 2005

What do you recommend for regular washing mate, also where can i get the stuff i used on the trim? cheers
The trim stuff was called meguiars #38, its dirt cheap in the states! You can buy it for about $9 from autopia link below.

I would use a low foaming high lubricosity shampoo such as sonus high gloss, this is a great shampoo yet autopia are doing it 2 bottles for $9.99. Even factoring postage in thats cheap. Failing that any 1z shampoo or if you can find it from a vauxhall dealer sonax shampoo

http://store.yahoo.com/autopia/index.htmlhttp://store.yahoo.com/autopia/index.html

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Sweet cheers brazo :-D

Bayliss, the coilovers are from GAZ....i bought them through GDI as they commissioned the development and production of them. As yet there are no other coilovers on the market to fit a 182. Loony is selling his, for a alot less than the £500 i paid for mine new....send him a PM mate or see the for sale forum :)