ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I cant believe it..

clio 182
After spending all Saturday cleaning my 182 as usual ( yes I know I should get out more).

Went to Sainsburies around 5pm..

It was just dark and inside, car looked amazing...

Then, one of those trolley wally s, with a trolley full of dirty water... asked me....... yes he asked me...

Need you car cleaning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gutted.com/knob-jockey...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I spent 2 days machine polishing my dad's car about two weeks ago. He collected it at 8am and went straight to golf.
When he came out the polish c**t that works in the car park tried charging him a tenner for cleaning it! When my dad said 'look at the ground it's bone dry, you haven't cleaned it, it was already clean' the guy just muttered and shuffled off.

They are a complete nuisance!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I've got a good idea. Let's all post sarcastic messages to a new member and make them feel really unwelcome. FFS!

If this continues there's going to be points being dished out.

If you have a problem with what someone is posting use the report facility.

clio 182
20141025_151045.jpg
was it not clean enough!!!!
I must admit tho... i got the car at a Tesco we was you shop once, and watched them cleaning, the foreign bloke couldnt get the water to stay on the car long enough because of the excessive amount of polish its got on it...

Confusedthecleaner.com

View attachment 116331 was it not clean enough!!!!
I must admit tho... i got the car at a Tesco we was you shop once, and watched them cleaning, the foreign bloke couldnt get the water to stay on the car long enough because of the excessive amount of polish its got on it...

Confusedthecleaner.com
You're a brave man letting them near it after it's been polished! I can imagine the look on his face when it was running straight off though lol.

I wish my car was that clean :( it looks great.

clio 182
Its the Maguires polish i use.. i batter maguires with emails as I want to be a rep for them.... they never reply.... :cry:

clio 182
do they do lights that are mostly black?? I thought that when i put them on.. id like black front lights....like 172 ones ...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Standard lights would be better, well imo but everyone is different. Looks good though

RB Clio 182
Does look gleaming mate, standard light ftw, i would also remove the red bull sticker, but thats just my opinion.

I love bg 182's, i wish i would have got a black one.

Listerine & Poledo
remove the red bull sticker.

Didn't want to be the first to say it.
To be in keeping with the age of the car, you'd need Alonso-era Renault F1 stickers. Of which there will be many. "Constructors champions 2005/6" etc.

Still, better than a load of Monster stickers

clio 182
they didn't make many i think maybe 50, they were £23000... they made a red bull megane and twingo

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Supermarket Bozniwashers have totally disappeared from round here! Nowhere to be seen.

I've seen one off these guys drop the sponge and pick it back up and then continue to wash the car with it!

Felt sorry for the guy who's car it is that's going to be full off scratches.

clio 182
They didn't make many that's why they are different.. will be worth loads in the future.. bit like 182 trophy's now..

Not really, there's loads of different Ltd edition Clios, haven't seen them worth much more. Let's see we have the Gordini, Silverstone GP, Australian Gp, 20th Anniversary Special, Raider, and now the Redbull.

The Trophy's are completely different to these. They actually have changes worthy of a limited edition car, rather than just some wheels (essentially).