ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hunter Alignment

So there's a place right by me who do it (don't worry it's not a Kwik Fit) - I don't have camber bolts but I'm lowered on Eibach springs so there'll be some slight more camber than stock.

Anyway, if any adjustments need to be made - will they know what to set it optimally for a Clio, or should I go with some "fast road" settings I'd like them to do? First alignment in a while and can't remember what I did last time! If I go with settings - any recommendations as to what?

Just had a full set of tyres on, and noticed some uneven wear so figured i'd get it done.

Cheers,

Matt

Last edited:

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
They'll only adjust the front toe then. Think standard is about -0.05 per wheel. Some people go for a bit more toe out to add a bit of weight to the steering.

Nothing needed doing, so just left it at that (free checkup), good enough for me.

Annoyed I didn't get a printout or anything though, would be nice to see what the actual numbers were, but they were kinda cowboys so if I go again it'll be elsewhere :)

is1

Integra Type R DC2
I'm a fussy bugger with most things, try these guys:
http://www.alineyourcar.co.uk/
They do a lot of bespoke alignment, most of the local drifting guys go here.
The operators actually understand what the readings mean and the effect changes will have on handling.
It was £25 to do front toe on my Integra.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
I had mine set up there a few weeks ago, they are good guys that know what they are doing, I think I paid £38 that was including camber.
While I was there someone turned up in a track prepped M3 and a drift car