ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HTC Sensation XE

Polo + Micra
i've got the normal sensation running xe software - beats and it's not bad

was thinking of changing to run ICS but not sure how stable the leak it at the mo

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Had mine a couple of months roughly. At first there were a couple of apps that made it freeze up, but they got fixed pretty quickly. It now works without issue. For me it's just like the desire, but without the lack of internal memory. Lovely screen too.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
i've got the normal sensation running xe software - beats and it's not bad

was thinking of changing to run ICS but not sure how stable the leak it at the mo

think i'll wait for the official update as i like sense

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Had mine a couple of months roughly. At first there were a couple of apps that made it freeze up, but they got fixed pretty quickly. It now works without issue. For me it's just like the desire, but without the lack of internal memory. Lovely screen too.

That is perfect because i have a desire now!! :D

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I've got one and its great. Im as ghey as it comes when decideding what to get, no complaints here

53 Clio 172
I have one and its the 'Beats Audio' special edition one and I have had no problems...touch wood

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
The girlfriend has one.

I think it's an awesome phone if I'm honest!

Functionality seems nice, and the on screen keyboard is ok to type on. And I hate fully touchscreen phones!

She is more interested in the changing backgrounds, and the built in weather app.

Free headphones aren't bad either ;)

DCi
I've got the XL Beats audio and it's good.

I am not clued up on Android at all so I think there is some reading for me to do but I'm getting there...

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
The XE is a good phone, I guess the XL will be just as good. I do think that the XL is too big and that is why i went for the XE

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
The XE is a good phone, I guess the XL will be just as good. I do think that the XL is too big and that is why i went for the XE

same here. i got the xe with beats audio and the dr dre headphones. seems a good phone and really quick on wifi. its wasted on me though i only use skygo and emails - and text and phone obviously

Polo + Micra
the xl is only a single core cpu so it is lower spec than the standard sensation

also the normal and xe comes with a higher res screen than the xl

i have an XL and my mum's got an XE which i helped her set up etc. i personally prefer my XL as im used to the size now and every other phone feels really small! but is definately no slower, battery is just as good if not better, cant tell any difference in screen quality and i came from a desire too. massive step up imo.

1.2 Mk2 Clio P1
Had my XE for 6 months or so now and I still really like using it. Admittedly I don't use HTC sense anymore, but the phone itself is still a great phone. Really powerfull, the battery lasts a nice amount of time unless you really spank it on games / youtube etc. Mine came with a 16GB memory card so I just stuck all my music on it :)

The Beats headphones you get with it are absolutely amazing as well, really great build and sound quality. They're 1000% better than the standard iPhone / iPod headphones.. :p