ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HTC One X spyware?

Clio 172
Guys I have some how contracted spyware on my HTC one X. I deleted all recently installed apps and rana virus scan but I can't seem to remove it. Any suggestions of how to take it off? To summarise what's happening I keep getting messages and offers of games etc and I have even had an app install itself on my phone.

2014 Focus Titanium
Where are you getting these messages? Are you sure you're not using a free keyboard or something that comes with advertising?

Clio 172
They pop up in the notification box. Very weird but like I said I uninstalled everything that I had installed around the time I started getting these 'free games' etc. I am even getting games automatically installing themselves on my phone.

Black R27
Have a look for a app called air push detector (free) , it looks through your apps and tells you which ones contain spywAre, they used to come up on my galaxy s3 all the time, it told me to delete one app I'd downloaded and I haven't had any more since, hope those helps!