ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HowManyLeft.Co.Uk

It rained quite hard in the night. Better go check your wheel arches dk. Might need to stop at B&Q on the way to work for another tub of No More Nails.

Blah blah blah. How many RS's registered? Blah blah blah.

5143 at the moment, according to the link at least. Looks like there are around 550 Megane 250s in the UK. Very rare for sure. Did they only make 550?

Interestingly, there are 5250 Clio 182s currently registered.

Bumder With A Buffer
I saw a Morris Marina on my way home tonight. Unsure exactly which one as it was parked up and I was driving passed at 30.

On checking it on this site it seems it could be quite rare.

MAximum I could find was 59 for the 1.3 deluxe

Astra Twintop
213 of mine.

Makes sense, the salesman was a big petrol head and he quoted me about 200 ish left.

Sadly, I can't find out which number mine is.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
My dad had a Lancia Y10 Turbo sat in the garage for 4-5 years. Decided not to take it to the new house and scrap it. No rust and ran perfectly.

1 Left! Me gutted? Na, wouldn't be worth loads but it was such a fun car. Most powerful production 1l car ever made apparently. Whizzy little turbo

Bora.
So am i reading this incorrectly or is my car not a dynamique 75? if it is that means there is only 6 others out there?
car.gif

172 Sport
That is pretty cool! Any idea of it's worth?

I was offered £1500 for it from the chairman of the Allegro owners club a year or so back, it was sat in my dads barn for 4 years, untouched. It needs some welding doing to it and I haven't had it on the road for a while.

It was a great little car actually, I had it on the road for a month or so. 1750 E Series engine with twin SU's and tiny wheels, was a giggle.

I was given it by John Deverell who is the special projects manager of Classic & Sports Car magazine after selling JK from Jamiroquai a Lamborghini Urraco SP250 and having a conversation with him about how badly I wanted a Blaze orange Allegro, a tedious link but you COULD say that JK bought me an Austin Allegro lol.

Last edited:

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I have a 19 also but it's currently on SORN (which is where it's been for the past 4yrs)

172 ph 1/ 19 16v ph1
ph 1 or 2?

i do love its retro looks, but it needs to go really as i'm not driving it anymore

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Here's my 19 although I've gotta be honest... It's not a factory 16v

DSC00103-1.jpg

Used to look like this:

lg_1660_765a.jpg

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
They should although I don't have those anymore. Current rim of choice = Compomotive TH2's

172 ph 1/ 19 16v ph1
Here's my 19 although I've gotta be honest... It's not a factory 16v

DSC00103-1.jpg

Used to look like this:

lg_1660_765a.jpg

i like it :D its sean better days tho haha, get it back on the track!

mines a red ph 1, 3 door.
are you on retro Renault? i think iv seen that pic before