ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how to remove inlet manifold (182)

Clio 182
Hi,

did a search and read that basically everything with clips "just unclips" and anything else pulls off.

We got everything out except for the two black plastic lines which go to the back of it - fuel lines maybe?

Anyway, one looks like it might pull off - but I dont want to go ripping things out that might not go back on again properly! the other has a kind of clip, but i cant work out how to release it.

If anyone can help asap that would be great - need to change my plugs :)

thanks

Lionel Richie
erm are you confusing plenham chamber with inlet manifold?
pics?

the black one behind the plenham near the throttle body just pulls off

Clio 182
sorry - I probably am..

photo0019de8.jpg

took this image from a post I found earlier.

its the purple line marked on the pic - both plastic lines are in this area - the lower of the two looks like it will just pull off, however the other which turns at a right angle into the chamber, seems to have some kind of round clip on it. from what I read on the post it should just pull off.

basically I dont want to try pulling it out only to find it is a clip and break the clip. If it is a clip I can't work out how to release it!

Lionel Richie
the thing in the red circle is the map sensor, just unplug the connector from it, as it'll probably snap if you try to pull it out

the purple line is the vac feed for the servo, it just twists and puls off

Clio 182
Thanks - got all the red bits unclipped, just didn't want to go breaking anything without checking first ;)