ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to find out the number of Trophy with out the seats? vin ?

If you had a clio Trophy with out the seats in it and thus not having the number of the car, how would you go about finding which number it was?

d5n

RB 182 FF
Think someone on RenaultUK was asking the same question the other week. If a Trophy's not got the seats there's no way off getting the number. Only way to try and find out is to look through the Trophy register on cliotrophy.co.uk.

I found the number of it a couple of days ago, the car only had 2 previous owners so i searched for spotted threads from the area of where it came from, i then search the people posting history who had been spotted in the areas, I have found the owner who had the car from new (though he hasn't posted since 2008) got the original invoice from Renault and all the bits that go with it.

lol, i wish it was £1500, as your see on the link 'this listing has ended because the item is no longer for sale' i bought it outside of ebay for a fair bit more than £1500!

Trophy 263 + 265
lol, i wish it was £1500, as your see on the link 'this listing has ended because the item is no longer for sale' i bought it outside of ebay for a fair bit more than £1500!

So we will be seeing you over at the clio trophy forum soon. :drunk:
You still got a bargain if you paid the buy it now price he had it up for.
Anything else need doing to return to standard or just a set of recaros ?