ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Quick Is Your Clio??

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
BHP - 75ish
0-60 - no idea...the best part of 13 seconds i would have thought.
Mods - do silvervisions count?

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
BHP - no idea
0-60- no idea
MODS- Maxogen & Yozzasport system & brakes.

Goes round corners well though;)

178hp 172 Cup
bhp: 170ish at a guess
0-60: mid 6s
mods: Janspeed Full System & De Cat, ITG Panel Filter, Rear Seats Removed and Rear Cage Fitted. No other mods that would increase the straight line performance.

am hoping for near 200hp when the GDI Cam package is fitted with a Maxogen and hope for 0-60 to b around mid to low 6s!!

Average RR figure of 168 bhp, never had the equipment to measure 0-60 accurately.

Some people are on planet cuckoo land, none are 172bhp from the factory as it's a PS figure
People forget to mention that down the pub...

There are not many cups I've seen that don't produce decent figures, this was even before I owned one so I'm not being one sided.

Cupra
BHP - 497 hp @ 1.8 bar
0-60 -3.97 seconds
Mods -TT conversion, 6 spd box, diff, gt35 turbo, full forged internals+ a whole lot of not normal modifications;)

Fair play.... get some photos and vids of the car up! Most of us have not seen anything of it for a year or so and it sounds like you have tweaked it even more.

178hp 172 Cup
There are not many cups I've seen that don't produce decent figures, this was even before I owned one so I'm not being one sided.

oh agree!! when DanCup had his rr'd at Surrey RR his produced 167 or 168 and it was standard!!!

Astra van,Mk1 nova
bhp: Hope its over the 160 mark
0-60: Hopefully quicker than my old 1.8 16v
mods: erm IK/CAF comin off when the warm weather comes and 99ron:rolleyes:

Clio Mk1 16v replica
BHP - around 80
0-60 - not sure but about 9-10 secs with me driving
mods - dec-cat, back box

and doesnt go past 95, not like theres any roads in the uk that i have tried it on or anything thats jus a guess ;) ;)

but not bad for a 1.4 rt thats 14 years old,and back from the body shop with no rust, smoother than ur nan;)

bhp - 75+
0-60 - 9.9
mods - induction kit, powerflow backbox, no petrol, no spare wheel, me = a few bags of shopping.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
Clio 172
BHP: 172 (never R R'd)
0-60 - 6.9 (over ten runs with my stopwatch:eek: )
mods - coustom i/K, magnex backbox,

My Company Mondeo Ghia X estate 2.0 tdci. -- for fun - i know its not a clio
BHP: 165
0-60 - 8.5
Mods DTUK green

53 Clio's & counting
ph 1 172

never rrd so id say 168 bhp ish

0-60 best iv done with my g-tec meter is 6.48

mods - stainless cat bk system and goodyear f1s

At its peak mine was

BHP - Circa 100
0-60 - 9seconds
Mods: Eibach Prolines, Decat, straight through centre section, twin backbox, 15" Dynamique Alloys, 172 Spoiler, and for all of a day, no rear seats. Timed on a G-tech meter.