ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How not to drive on a track day! GTR tool.

320d
I'm surprised nobody had a word with him when he was in the pits. If I was driving the Meg or one of the other cars I'd of gone and asked him why he was driving in such a manner on a track day, and reported his driving to the organisers before he ended up causing an accident, which apparently he did.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Looking at that video confirms why I have no desire to own a GTR. How boring is that?? Yes it's mental fast but look how dull it was, and what little effort he had to put into it!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
To be fair, he did have it in full auto with all the driver aids on
Regardless of what buttons he's pushed (Which is entirely my point!) I'd rather be doing it in a 911. Or A westfield like Porkies.

Nissan 350z
52,000 views on that youtube video and climbing. I wonder if he'll sell up to avoid getting recognised

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
Marshalls should of black flagged him for his shenanigans, and stick to GT5 or Forza (career mode only) if you want to drive like this

RB Clio 182
4CE89F7C-7F98-4361-B5E1-39C8D14D35CC_zpsfmqgdgba.gif

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/304793-r35-bedford-parody.html

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
That thread is gold. Properly play ground.

Justifying his sh*te driving, just LOL.

And beef cake? don't make me laugh, he'll likely be as athletic as a snail. Size means nothing at all, some of the strongest people I've come across in both military circles & boxing haven't looked much. Blokes that go about like that usually got bullied at school & would struggle to wipe their own arse.

An orange one
As fast as the car may be.. It looks incredibly dull!

The driver is a complete weapon though.

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
I've never seen anyone drive like this on a track day before. Holding people up or deliberately booting it when you're trying to overtake yes but never someone stealing lines like this. Not cool.

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
Thinking of finding an alternative track if/when I ever take mine on one. This clown is beyond dangerous

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It's almost cute how defensive that R4LLY guy is over his 'friend'. Posting a photo of him? WTF. Also, if that was me in the pic, I wouldn't want anyone posting it online lol..... Utter clown.

WRX
That thread is gold. Properly play ground.

Justifying his sh*te driving, just LOL.

And beef cake? don't make me laugh, he'll likely be as athletic as a snail. Size means nothing at all, some of the strongest people I've come across in both military circles & boxing haven't looked much. Blokes that go about like that usually got bullied at school & would struggle to wipe their own arse.
Probably lacking in other areas

clio 182 trophy
It's almost cute how defensive that R4LLY guy is over his 'friend'. Posting a photo of him? WTF. Also, if that was me in the pic, I wouldn't want anyone posting it online lol..... Utter clown.
Trying to make out like his mate is hard as f**k because he is 25 stone. Bet he has gotten away with it loads of times by intimidating people. He will try it on with the wrong person one day and get his head kicked in.