ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much to PC my 200SX? West Midlands?

K20 EG Hatch
Its not that bad but bad enough to want doing IMO. It's just swirled a bit and under artificial light you can really see it!

Anyone want to do it for me? I'm in the West Midlands but will travel too you :D

How much dollar are we talking?

Cheers

Hmmm. hes charging josh 90 to do his focus. It slides around the 100 mark dependant on what car/paint type etc.. Ant payed 110 I think

Mito Sportiva 135
£150 is pretty cheap, a dealer can charge over £200 to do a glorified valet with s**t products and no paint correction. You get what you pay for at the end of the day.

If you can pay some guy £100 for 30 minutes work or whatever to fix a dent which uses skill but no consumable products then £200 for a full days work using expensive products AND skill seems pretty good.

Pay less if you want but I'm guessing you won't get a great finish and will then end up paying someone the full price after to do it right.

16v Dynamique
£150 is pretty cheap, a dealer can charge over £200 to do a glorified valet with s**t products and no paint correction. You get what you pay for at the end of the day.

If you can pay some guy £100 for 30 minutes work or whatever to fix a dent which uses skill but no consumable products then £200 for a full days work using expensive products AND skill seems pretty good.

Pay less if you want but I'm guessing you won't get a great finish and will then end up paying someone the full price after to do it right.

Yeah I agree. I'd go for a reputable detailer who's work you know is to a good standard, but then again if you know a bloke who can do a quality job for that price, then go for it.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah I will do it for cheaper for mates but gotto charge something as products cost money and I can think of things I would rather spend my day doing to be honest!