ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much to make this a decent Ph1?

R26
Im currently wanting to go back to a Clio after owning my R26 for a few months, i just miss the raw, loud, go-kart drive i think..

Ive found this which i think could be a good un -

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2709389.htm

Needs -

Original lights
Original Bonnet
Mud flaps taking off
Decent buckets
15's

How much do we think its worth??

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
PH 1 CAT D- worth FK ALL-

Only worth money in parts- if you have the time then break it & try & make a few bob, but totally pointless buying that to return to standard

S

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
For what it'd cost to buy and then make decent, you'll be able to buy a decent one straightaway.

But you'd probably make back most of your money on the throttle bodies though if you could break it, and the rest would be profit.

R26
Its hideous inside and out but has ITBs so not sure on its value.

I paid £1300 for my standard one on similar miles so not much more than that imo

I know its looks s**t as it is now, but it could be decent.

Ive been through PH & EBay and cant really find anything that has any potential - i dont wanna start from scratch like i did with my last 182, cost far too much.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
What about the itb'd rb in the classifieds?

Should of got dave's arctic tbh!

Its only worth buying for a track car. Bin the seats and the gash parts of the interior, get some buckets and have a laugh.

If you buy it make sure its a price you're happy with, knowing you'll never get the money back.

R26
What about the itb'd rb in the classifieds?

Should of got dave's arctic tbh!

I had a Charged RB before the R26, so ive kinda had enough of RB now (Not knocking it, lovely colour!)

Just seen that Arctic in the Classifieds, wouldnt have minded that...

But what im really after is a Ph1 already on coilovers, buckets etc which i can chuck a turbo/supercharger at and forge :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'd be looking for something a little less done than that, as you'll only end up changing parts for bits you like better, almost in the middle of that and standard.

If I see anything come up I'll give you a shout.

R26
I'd be looking for something a little less done than that, as you'll only end up changing parts for bits you like better, almost in the middle of that and standard.

If I see anything come up I'll give you a shout.

Cool, cheers man.