ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much paint to spray interior?

Suzuki Jimny
C3DB79CC-1A45-426C-8DE3-97E6464C0AAD.jpg

172 Rally Car
The thickness it needs to be!

Christ its not a complex question, how much paint would be required to paint the interior of a clio?
If you don't know don't bother replying

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
The thickness it needs to be!

Christ its not a complex question, how much paint would be required to paint the interior of a clio?
If you don't know don't bother replying

I'd suggest a couple of tins of dulux. If you buy a roller, sometimes you get a little tray with it too.

I'd go for 3.2mm thickness for longevity.

Reactions: Gus
  WRX
Cheers Adam,
I'm looking at spraying it hopefully - either rattle cans or by compressor
I've just done mine with the hammerite and a brush. Mine's a proper racecar so not bothered about the look as it was only to prevent surface rust but it looks better than you'd think. I did use a rattle can on the boot and to give you some idea, it would need another can to do it properly. I would guess based on that, that you would need at least ten cans to do the whole car properly, also depends on what paint and whether you are using primer.

172 Rally Car
I just did mine with rattle cans, really horrible job but turned out ok, I'd imagine scary quotes to get a painter in there
7D596169-1D07-4DE8-9EE6-50ADD702B555_zpsgotspwsh.jpg

D2992350-ADC8-4EC8-AF00-D594658CA2C3_zpswa2yjxlm.jpg

That looks really good, how many rattle cans did it take?

Out of interest what paint did you use?

That looks really good, how many rattle cans did it take?

Out of interest what paint did you use?

I used
3 cans of carplan white high build primer
5 trade sized cans of tetrasyl white gloss
5 cans carplan clear lacquer

from a local motor factors
high build £3.75ea
white £4.75ea
lacquer £4.75ea
rubbed the primer down with 600 wet/dry