ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much is my TV worth?

Megane
Hi everyone,

Thinking of selling my Sony TV

It is a 40W4000 LCD, Fully boxed, never really used it, came with 5 yr warranty when bought and has receipts etc.

What do you think it will get?

Rav4
How old is it?

Does it come with the instruction manual and the box?

Does it include the receipt?

What is the condition, any damage?

Megane
How old is it?

Does it come with the instruction manual and the box?

Does it include the receipt?

What is the condition, any damage?

You clearly didn't read my original post :lolup: at all :rasp: Haha

It has manual box and remote, TV and everything with it is 100% markless

No damage at all, could be sold as brand new based on the condition

Includes the receipt and remainder of 5 yr warranty

Rav4
Gabi = r****d.

(tired)

You clearly didn't read my original post :lolup: at all :rasp: Haha

It has manual box and remote, TV and everything with it is 100% markless

No damage at all, could be sold as brand new based on the condition

Includes the receipt and remainder of 5 yr warranty

E87 118d M Sport
i wish mate =D

on a serious note, they are around £700 to buy from most places atm, so id say if you flogged it for £500 it wouldnt be a bad deal. prob worth a tad more, but you know what people are like with second hand tv's.

maybe price it at £550.

BMW F21 125d
Is the warranty transferable ?

I have the 40W4500, which is a few models up, and its an Epic TV. But with the new ranges now out, Sony's are dropping in price, so £550 may not be achievable.

Megane
Is the warranty transferable ?

I have the 40W4500, which is a few models up, and its an Epic TV. But with the new ranges now out, Sony's are dropping in price, so £550 may not be achievable.

Warranty is for whoever has the receipt, and the W4500 is the same TV with different chassis, it was out when I got this.

The latest is the W5500, but there wasn't a W5000 I don't think

dk

911 GTS Cab
Warranty is for whoever has the receipt, and the W4500 is the same TV with different chassis, it was out when I got this.

The latest is the W5500, but there wasn't a W5000 I don't think
no its not, the 4500 gains 100hz, DNLA and the cross media bar functionality, think it may have more HDMI's too, its certainly not just a chassis change.

Megane
no its not, the 4500 gains 100hz, DNLA and the cross media bar functionality, think it may have more HDMI's too, its certainly not just a chassis change.

My model has XMB, and Sony told me to stay away from the early 100Hz and DLNA because of limited functionality.