ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Re: ***How much is my car worth?***

So many of these high mileage 1*2s are over priced. Fair enough if it had some nice mods and was a really clean example but most of them arn't

Agreed!

I want a nice low mileage FF RB 182, 2005 or newer, what should I be paying?

CLIO R27-r26r

How much is it worth a white 11 reg clio200 ff-with cup pack,with 8 miles on the clock,

none

This isn't a for sell post i really would like to know what to put my car up for.

Updated details

2004 (54plate)
Renault Clio 182 Racing Blue (Both Cup Packs -Suspension & Spoilers (front spoiler missing)
105,869 miles
Full Service History up to 92,354 miles (24/05/2010)
TAX expire end of May 2012
MOT expire 20th November 2012
Fitted 2nd hand Renault exhaust (CAT back) - 4/7/11
Fitted 2x Front Tyres Pirelli (PZ Zero) Wheel balance - 2/7/2011
Fitted 1x Rear Tyre Pirelli (PZ Zero) (car has Pirelli P Zero all round) - 07/11/11
Fitted New Windscreen - 4/8/2011
Fitted 2x Rear Wheel Bearing - 4/11/11
Fitted N/S CV Boot - 4/11/11
Replaced Front & Rear Lambda Sensors - 8/8/11
Fitted Cambelt kit, water pump, Drive belt, Drive belt tensioner & anti freeze - 10/8/11

I have loads of history with the car dating back to 2005
The only slight issues with the car is the alloys nead a refurb and theres a indent on the ns/f door where a corner of a lorry hit the door, its about 3-4inches long and taken the 1st layer of paint off and slightly dented the top of door. Also has a few little stonechips around the car but nothing major.
There is a tiny dent on the bonnet and on the boot which is hardly noticeable.
There is a new genuine Renault centre wheel cover on one of the alloys as the old one had broken clips (still have old one), but it isn't the same colour as the alloy, it is still the original silver.
Steering wheel has a cover around it as the wheel has the usual wear on the grip that has come off.

Link to pictures of car:
http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy279/paulmballard/Renault Clio 182/

Thanks

none

1000 to 1200

And what reason would my car have a over a grand knocked off the price?

I was looking at around the £2500 mark if not more would be reasonable. I don't really see any big issues with my car.

So you knew exactly how much it was worth. You just wanted to gain a bit of exposure for it.

none

Not at all. I knew the prices the cars were when i brought the car, which i got cheap because it needed a new water pump (cambelt etc), and just wanted to know how much it would be worth now. Just getting a feeler really of off a site that deals with Clios.. Not an unreasonable theory?!

No need to get spazzed out with my response, i just thought somewhat insulted that someone would think it was worth so little after all the new fitted parts put on the car.

clio 1.4 16v 02

And what reason would my car have a over a grand knocked off the price?

I was looking at around the £2500 mark if not more would be reasonable. I don't really see any big issues with my car.

was Only yoaking egg head.. on a more serious note I wouldnt pay more then 2G for it with the body damage but Im a tight t**t lol..

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

This isn't a for sell post i really would like to know what to put my car up for.

Updated details

2004 (54plate)
Renault Clio 182 Racing Blue (Both Cup Packs -Suspension & Spoilers (front spoiler missing)
105,869 miles
Full Service History up to 92,354 miles (24/05/2010)
TAX expire end of May 2012
MOT expire 20th November 2012
Fitted 2nd hand Renault exhaust (CAT back) - 4/7/11
Fitted 2x Front Tyres Pirelli (PZ Zero) Wheel balance - 2/7/2011
Fitted 1x Rear Tyre Pirelli (PZ Zero) (car has Pirelli P Zero all round) - 07/11/11
Fitted New Windscreen - 4/8/2011
Fitted 2x Rear Wheel Bearing - 4/11/11
Fitted N/S CV Boot - 4/11/11
Replaced Front & Rear Lambda Sensors - 8/8/11
Fitted Cambelt kit, water pump, Drive belt, Drive belt tensioner & anti freeze - 10/8/11

I have loads of history with the car dating back to 2005
The only slight issues with the car is the alloys nead a refurb and theres a indent on the ns/f door where a corner of a lorry hit the door, its about 3-4inches long and taken the 1st layer of paint off and slightly dented the top of door. Also has a few little stonechips around the car but nothing major.
There is a tiny dent on the bonnet and on the boot which is hardly noticeable.
There is a new genuine Renault centre wheel cover on one of the alloys as the old one had broken clips (still have old one), but it isn't the same colour as the alloy, it is still the original silver.
Steering wheel has a cover around it as the wheel has the usual wear on the grip that has come off.

Link to pictures of car:
http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy279/paulmballard/Renault Clio 182/

Thanks

over 100,000 miles and needing a fair bit of paint, you'll be lucky to get £2k for it.

172 cup

Not at all. I knew the prices the cars were when i brought the car, which i got cheap because it needed a new water pump (cambelt etc), and just wanted to know how much it would be worth now. Just getting a feeler really of off a site that deals with Clios.. Not an unreasonable theory?!

No need to get spazzed out with my response, i just thought somewhat insulted that someone would think it was worth so little after all the new fitted parts put on the car.

Where did you bring it from?

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover

Thinking of selling my ITB cup and using the money toward a new or nearly new hack as im commuting more and more of late and im unsure what it's worth.
Pics of the car can be seen here;

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?590290-ITB-cup&highlight=marc1330

Its on 69k gonna have the cambelt/72k service done asap as its due nearly. Doesnt have the naff air filter now has a proper job.
Pretty much mint I would say never wanted for anything.

Any ideas i havent got much of a clue really!

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover

oh and its got a set of wilwoods on now not that it will make much difference

clio 182 inferno

how much do you think my 54plate 182 inferno is worth
it has all the optional extras cruise control,climate control ect
its done 58k with a fsh and 2 owners from new
just had the belts done
the only mods are its been lowerd 40mm and it has an induction kit

402432_2661583261730_1320400107_2006024_421064606_n.jpg

clio 182 inferno

thanks yeh it's mint just a few stone chips on the bonnet i try and give it a good clean at least once a week
she just passed her mot today aswell so i'm happy;)

Edition 30

2003/53 Plate.
1.6 16v Clio Dynamique
74k.
Immaculate inside.
Lowered on 35mm springs with OZ F1's (could do with refurb).
FSH etc...
Belts just done, new water pump.
Recent interim service.

Anyone give me a rough idea?

Seat Leon Cupra 290

2000 Ph1 172 - Silver
111,000k miles
6 months tax
4 months mot
4 owners
Standard bar a stainless steel exhaust (stealth)
FSH, clutch changed 15k ago, belts are due soon though

Needs a bit of work doing to it really, new foglight, new wheelbearing. i would break it if i had the means and knowlege to do so.

I was thinking around £700 but what does anyone else think?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

^^^ maybe a bit more depending on condition

Ebay says 700 quid.....

S

02 plate 1.2 16v cyclone blue
85k miles
Taxed and MOT till June
Sports seats
Turinis probably sold separately if sold
Pretty immaculate , one small stone chip

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330903869.123716.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330903869.123716.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 39
  Lancia Integrale
Ph1 Worth more standard?

Hi guys, as you might of already noticed I'm putting my car back to standard and selling my rear roll cage and reclining carbon seats. Do you think the car will be worth more with these bits in or back to standard?
Car is a ph1 172 in great condition with all belts done ,matched inlets ktec stealth and rs sabelt steering wheel. Cheers.

Monaco 172

2002 (02) Monaco blue, 69000, full service history up until I bought it (July 2010), bought it on 62000, had an oil and filter back in October, NSF wheel bearing changed. Reciept for cambelt and aux belt in Nov 07 so its due soon? Tonnes of receipts for it, the guy I bought it off had no expense spared. I am the third owner, prev owner had it since 2002. Its in pretty good condition, comes up lovely after a wash and meguiars polish, one small car park dent on rear quarter and front bonnet has stone chips, think it did a lot of motorway miles. Interior is clean, slight wear on drivers bolster but apart from that seats are great. Steering wheel hasnt melted, just gone a bit smooth. Alloys in good nick, no major kerbing. I havent kerbed them since Ive had it anyway. Everything works as it should, never misses a beat.

I've got a ball park figure around £2400, I paid £3400 for it but I feel £2400 may be asking too much after looking on ebay/pistonheads?

Clio MK3
How Much?

thinking of selling my clio, any ideas how much i should be looking for, either trade in or private? its a 56 plate clio mk3 1.2 extreme with 42500 on the clock immaculate cond with 9months mot and 3 months tax.

renault clio cup 172
how much is my clio cup 172 worth?

hi all, am looking for some information, I purchased my clio cup 172 about a month ago, 71k, 2002(52plate), HSH, have just had belts all done, full service, new pads and discs all round, new rear shocks, 2 new rear springs(standard), a new rear axle beam, few wee scratches as you expect for its age, but all in its still in good condition, a bought the car for from a family friend and he was looking for £2000, a got it wee bit cheaper than that, how much would you say its worth as am going to have to sell up soon as me and the girl are expecting our 1st baby so am going to have to up size soon:(.