ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much is a stn ren 172 exhaust?

TDI tyre shreader
I think im going to have to get one.

I just want a standard sound new exhaust because my back box fell off earlier this week no one seems to be able to tell me of one and powerflow have massively let me down today.

Valver
I wouldn't go through Renault though, they'd charge you more than your car is worth! And surely you only need the backbox which should be around £100 from most places? if tht...

Valver
Also Im sure there must be some company that would make a standard sounding exhaust for you? Might cost a lil extra but least it would last...

Chocolate Bar™
from renault about 400 quid lol. The woman who owned my car before me took off a perfectly reasonable magnex because it sounded chavy and paid for renault to put that on... i almost cried when i saw it sitting in the garage lol

Turbos.
The standard one will just rust away again being mild steel. You may as well get a custom stealth down, just ultra quiet.

renault quoted me £450 lol, a trip to pro speed in cardiff followed the day after the local stealer quoted me the above figure. £318 later , one pro speed steath ss system fitted to the 172 , job done. charlie is a top bloke.

TDI tyre shreader
its the distance for me i would love a prospeed but im miles away im abit stuck to be honest

Lionel Richie
The standard one will just rust away again being mild steel. You may as well get a custom stealth down, just ultra quiet.

its not mild steel, its just seriously low grade stainless, all stainless will rust apart from marine grade 316 i think