ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much higher on the driver side>? suspension?

Clio 172 phase 1
Hi guys just a quick one when i have my suspension set level on the front both 4.5 inches wheel to arch " 15" rim " when i get in the driverside dropps ( obviously ) just wondering is this bad for the handling ? how much higher would you raise the driver side? im 95kgs ( 15 stone ) and run spax rsx on 19 stiff drivers and 17 stiff pass... any ideas on getting it to level out a bit?

RB Clio 182
Hi guys just a quick one when i have my suspension set level on the front both 4.5 inches wheel to arch " 15" rim " when i get in the driverside dropps ( obviously ) just wondering is this bad for the handling ? how much higher would you raise the driver side? im 95kgs ( 15 stone ) and run spax rsx on 19 stiff drivers and 17 stiff pass... any ideas on getting it to level out a bit?

Go jogging?

Clio 172 phase 1
Haha i do need to get down to 80kgs and ill be happy :) .... too much cider and crisps ..... i only asked as seemed like on a real race car theyd want it to be as level as possible hmmm....

SQ5
Have a friend measure the difference and adjust?

Or get it setup properly and corner weighted, it is a racecar after all....... FLOL!

Clio 172 phase 1
Hmm yeh could have some one measure but i was thinking of like a specific set up like from standard surley there are unequal heights... ha i wish it was a real race car but i cant afford it to be ... but a nice well maintained set up track toy is going to be good :) .... all starts somewhere alough my question might seem dense the meaning in it i think is very purposeful :)