ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much further can the iPhone go?

Sunflower Yellow Ph1 172
LOL at Intergrated projector and Longer lasting battery life.

there was no time limit on the original question of how much further could the iphone go so why not. most of the points being made can be achieved with software changes, the more interesting stuff will be what they can do when the next hardware change comes along.

there was no time limit on the original question of how much further could the iphone go so why not. most of the points being made can be achieved with software changes, the more interesting stuff will be what they can do when the next hardware change comes along.

Yup, thats what I was mainly getting at in the OP.

Rather than updating/upgrading current things or even adding things that alot of phones already have, I wanted to know if there are any "revolutionary" things that they could put on the iPhone... Something that hasnt been done before on phones??

How about a touch screen interface that works? That would be revolutionary, and would change the mobile phone market.

I don't want it to get bigger for the sake of features I'll never use. Projectors or god knows what else.

For a phone, it does exactly what I want it to do. Fix the things we've all mentioned and done!