ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many...

Trophy 265/500

... 182s, cups and Trophys are left to be sold now?

I had a search but couldnt find the thread that seemed to link into an official looking source from a few weeks ago.

I need to know just how far I can push the dealers, Im going to be on my jollies from 21st to 8th, and dont want too come back to find Ill have to wait for the overweight mark III.

Cheers

[Edited by portland on 9/9/2005 7:02:50 PM]

Clio 182

Stick a deposit on one before you go then, that way when you return you should know when you are getting it.

Trophy 265/500

Yeah, considered that, just a bit awkward in that itll run into a new month, and a new quarter if they work Jan - Feb.

Knowing how many are left when walking in to do the final haggling could be worth a couple of quid on its own...

Mmmm, want Trophy

Clio 200

you can pick trophys up for £13k. I got that price off 3 dealers. I dont think youll get much more then that off

Trophy 265/500

Yup, one Northern dealership even has it on their website. While I was pricing round, one chancer said "list is fifteen five, but demand is so high we have to ask sixteen" Rather than put the phone down, I just laughed in an over the top fashion until he did it for me.

Im aiming for 13 and a good trade on mine, as the punter at work whos interested has had his other half nag him out of it...

RB182cup&golf gti

Quote: Originally posted by portland on 09 September 2005

Yup, one Northern dealership even has it on their website. While I was pricing round, one chancer said "list is fifteen five, but demand is so high we have to ask sixteen" Rather than put the phone down, I just laughed in an over the top fashion until he did it for me.

Im aiming for 13 and a good trade on mine, as the punter at work whos interested has had his other half nag him out of it...
PMSL - jokers!!

106 GTi

Quote: Originally posted by portland on 09 September 2005
... 182s, cups and Trophys are left to be sold now?

I had a search but couldnt find the thread that seemed to link into an official looking source from a few weeks ago.

I need to know just how far I can push the dealers, Im going to be on my jollies from 21st to 8th, and dont want too come back to find Ill have to wait for the overweight mark III.

Cheers

[Edited by portland on 9/9/2005 7:02:50 PM]

Here you go on numbers -

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/Todays Left Overs

Trophy 265/500

Thats the one! Thanks a lot.

Still a fair few Trophys left, but no cups. Looks like the cup plus Recaro and save a few quid plan is out. Guess Ill just have to have a lighter car with better suspension and a boot you cant get your shopping in!

On balance, I think I can live with this ;)

Quote: Originally posted by portland on 10 September 2005

Thats the one! Thanks a lot.

Still a fair few Trophys left, but no cups. Looks like the cup plus Recaro and save a few quid plan is out. Guess Ill just have to have a lighter car with better suspension and a boot you cant get your shopping in!

On balance, I think I can live with this ;)
I *think* the 182 numbers include Cups, as 182 Cup numbers left have never been mentioned seperately on the RS site.

106 GTi

The others have been brought by dealers but are for sale if I read correctly on the Renaultsport forum.

182 Trophy

Ye thats right, its a case of having to ring round to find one at the right price once the ones on the Renault system have gone.