ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many V6 Clio owners are on here?

Audi A4 1.8T quattro
As title really.

As i have an Audi A4 1.8T quattro and have done a few mods to it and am considering doing more or buying a V6 Clio as i think they look awesome!!

I am 21 and feel this could be the time to get a pretty impractical car while i dont have kids etc. I know the build quality will not be as good as my current car.

Also does the Clio use the same V6 as the Peugeot 406 V6?
As i heard they had head gasket problems.

I was just wondering if anyone on this forum has one and their thoughts on it.

Or if someone could please direct me to another forum which may be able to help.

Cheers,
Paul

E91 M Sport
They're quite reliable for a handmade car (if its the mk1 you're thinking about?), and really good fun to own if you like being noticed (as a petrolhead that is, its all positive attention).

Never really heard many problems with head gaskets, the biggest problem is the coilpacks, which seem to pack-up at least once (and cost about £200-400 to put right).

The car will feel far quicker than your Audi, and the smile factor is soo much higher. I used to drive an S4 (B5) and it was a quick, but very boring car to drive. But beaware, you WILL miss the build quality ;)

Audi A4 1.8T quattro
Yeah i was just reading about Mike's V6 has anyone got pics of it or and vid's?

Thanks for the replies guys, keep then coming.

Paul.