ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many owners has your Clio had?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Mine has 3 former keepers as well.

One of the cars I looked at before buying mine was a 53 plate silver 172. Checked the log book to discover it had 7 keepers in its 4 short years :dead: Dealer claimed three of the owners where garages but I quickly walked away :S

GTD, Lupo
0 on mine and that's the way it will stay for the first 3 years then I will put my order in for the new Clio rs in 2012.

Paul

DMS

A thirsty 172
1 previous (attractive!) lady owner who put 36k on it in 4½ years of ownership.
Then me, who's put another 25k on it in 1½ years! Crazy mileage TBH.

White clique
The person who would have just bought my 197 will be the third owner, and its only just over a year old with 17k on the clock!!!

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
  1.6Si + 182
84k 99reg and its got 7 prev owners so thats about a new owner every 10k,i got it at 76 and its just went downhill from there

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
my 1.2 mk2 peh1 had 6 previous owners on an R rg when i baught it nearly a year ago with 91000 miles on it but yesterday i got a 1.2 mk1 ph2 on an R reg with 2 previous lady owners on 44000 miles

jamie