ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many LEDs do I need in my new sidelights!?

Bumder With A Buffer
I'm just looking on ebay for some replacement sidelights to get rid of the guff amber ones. The 501 sidelights seem to come with anything from two to twelve LEDS in them... I don't want them to appear brighter than the Xenons so what would you say was the best compromise!?

I think these will be fine -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/XENON-WHITE-B...14&_trkparms=72:1301|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

- opinions?

Those ones will be fine... the 12 ones will also be fine but might be slightly brighter.

Can't Remember what ones I have in mine... think they are 4 or 6

Ph1 172 + Combo van
ive had 4 led and 6 led versions. the 6 is much brighter but needed a little persuasion to get it through the hole on the back of the headlight. that was on my ph1 so im not sure whether the sizes are different on your headlights.:)

clio 1.2 16v,
you have to be carefull mate as some are ILLIGAL i specialse in lightgs for cars i tend to sell the quad leds ones or new super power 1w xenon siedlight

106 GTI
Yeah go for the 4 led as to not overpower the look of the xenons and also as they fit better in the hole

clio 1.2 16v,
deffo so far iv sold 32 sets to people on this forum every one happy apart from one that the royal mail fuked up delivery :)