ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how many have this colour of car

clio 1.2 16v
i was wondering how many peolpe have this colour clio. the colour is moondust b65. show me yours.

this is mine :)

pictues002-1.jpg

pictues019.jpg

Clio 182FF
Crazy, did she get it back to keep or what? I think a 182 would look nice in that. I still like white cars best though!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
i have the same colour :)

since i bought it though it was a very ghey colour, but now i find it better, as all i see is lads drive either black or blue etc, makes mine stand out :)

mx5
anyone got more pics of this colour? dont think ive ever seen one before :S, how different is it from 632?

clio 1.2 16v
anyone got more pics of this colour? dont think ive ever seen one before :S, how different is it from 632?

its very different. has grey tint one day the next a bit of purple. all depend on the sunlight. with the good weather at the moment mine got a ice blue tint to it.