ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many have gone back to standard exhaust?????

BG 182 FF
I went back to standard but had a couple of bigger tail pipes welded on as they are like pea shooters as standard, much nicer looking now.

Before this I had a custom one made but they couldn't get it as quiet as standard, same with the patent part ones on eBay etc.

172 CUP
I have a standard pattern part system and it's as loud as the stealth I took off. Just brought a used genuine system, so hopefully it's a bit quieter!

BTB Stealth any day... not really louder then standard just a deeper tone.
No droning on long distance highway trips.

Do BTB make a stealth system for the 182? I thought it was only for the 172.. My standard exhaust is fine atm but BTB would be my first choice for a replacement

clio 172 cup
On my old cup I ran ktec stealth with decat, car was stripped. Mega loud!! went back to standard catback with decat, about spot that was

ktec stealth quiet version on ours ......... as quiet as standard .... no drone at all .

fitted because the standard exhaust was too noisy as it was knackered.

DB.

BMW 440i
I bought a Yozza and went back to standard a year later, much prefer not sounding and looking like a chav. Missed the quality of the Yozza though

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I went for the Janspeed mild steel superstealth as it's actually quieter than some stock 172 systems I've heard. Similarly the Janspeed Sport 182 system is the closest to standard you will get from an aftermarket (just don't buy a supersport without a center silencer)

Allan-

ClioSport Club Member
I'm running the SRN019 Scorpion exhaust with a decat and it's just loud even on idle it's loud :S
I might have to invest in a sports cat and the RS192 to see if its any quieter.
Need earplugs on a long journey