ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how do you remove a clio cup racer roll cage?

Schma Schme 1.6l
na, its a bolt in jobbie. all the bolts are out and the front section is removed. there is a knack to it i'm told, just not sure of the knack.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
53010C.JPG

Schma Schme 1.6l
Ok, has anyone actaully done the job?

Screen out sounds plausable BUT they were fitted to the car after the car was built so they have to be able to get in without damaging anything.

Ok, has anyone actaully done the job?

Screen out sounds plausable BUT they were fitted to the car after the car was built so they have to be able to get in without damaging anything.
Wouldn't the screen of been out though to change to a heated one? I'm not 100% sure though if the mk2 racecar ran heated screen at the front though :s

SQ5
Hello!

Yes when it was out in it busted a window. I then sold shell with it in as it weren't coming out!

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
When ever i used to reshell a cup racer it was always a screen out job, virtually impossible to do it without breaking the screen

Schma Schme 1.6l
When ever i used to reshell a cup racer it was always a screen out job, virtually impossible to do it without breaking the screen

thank you.

cheers all who commented but glad someone who used to do it has stated the way.