ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hnmmmm should i ??

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
thinking of swapping my 200 with someone...

my 200...

DSC_0018.jpg

swapping it for this....

Albe_Soarer_rear.gif

Alb_Soarer002.gif

2.5l twin turbo 1jz engine...
manual 5 speed which is stupidly rare...

dyno'd at 357bhp

stick a big single turbo on it, new injectors and ecu, stock internals and box will hold 600bhp easy...

1 uk owner and is a jap import... these hit STUPID! speeds!! would want to stick a set of tein mono flex on it drop it low, front mount hnmmmm just not sure if its a good idea or not??

my 200 is on stock rims now and looks sorry for itself :(

Never been a fan of those and tbh it doesnt look a particularly good example either. I'd keep the 200 if it was me.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
No and NO

Your car looks much better.Just keep spending a bit at a time and yours will be quick

Corolla = maybe, subject to a thorough check over!

Don't get bottom raped by someone looking to get your car and all the money sunk into it by swapping it for a money pit that's actually s**t. x

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
I might be tempted by the corolla depends how it drives and how much rot it's got.

1985 Panda Coupe Trueno AE86

6pt Cusco roll cage
longchamp xr4 wheels
Kaaz 2 way LSD
FRP Vented bonnet

4 branch manifold
Buddy club under axel exhaust system
8mm silicone Ignition leeds
R magic cooling pannel and uprated RAD cap
Lightweight battery
Lightened Flywheel and uprated exceddy Clutch

Nardi steering wheel
Recarro recliner drivers seat
TRS Harness
Driftworks handbrake button

KYB suspension
Strutbrace
New top mounts

Power Steering
Air-Con that still works !

CIMG2658.gif

CIMG2659.gif

CIMG2663.gif

CIMG2667.gif

rot = 0 lol

BMW 330D
Id swap for the corolla definitely, looks awesome, my dad had a celica supra and that was a fantastic car imo.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
My mate has an AE86, its awesome and is pretty quick (16v one)

BUT, the soarer is the ultimate car for amazingness. I reckon after your 200 you'll be annoyed at how 'slow' they are, the Soarer rules!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
^ Debatable in my opinion, the soarer is stupidly rare, and worth a lot to the right person.

soarer is an old mans car, don't do it!!

better off with a supra IMO

AE86 yummy drift drift drift!

Lack of power may bore you though...

Jetta Diesel (BOOO!!!)
I do like the look of your current beast but understand the need to change. If it is any help I normally base my car decisions on having what I really want and getting the best possible. Basically with this approach you will be less likely to change or get bored in a couple of months. Which is exactly what I didnt do when I bought my stupid diesel jetta and why hopefully I will have a 197 within a couple of months.

ITB'd MK1
soarer if it was a v8.....but it's not. the Trueno is really cool, dont worry about the lack of power from it, you'll be laughing too much every time you drive it to care

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I'm amazed you even considered the Soarer. Just no on every level for me...

The Corrola, maybe, just a shame it's not the other body style for proper Initial-D pimping hehe :) I must admit, I always fancied owning one at some point, but the one in my dreams is the one shaped like this -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:RedCorollaTrueno.jpg

The coupe/hatchback/lift back type one, as opposed to the shape in this thread.

Dan