ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hiya

Im now no longer a member, used to be three years ago. Still, I read the posts. I remember the way the club was run.

Now it seems to be a bunch of prepubescent individuals, who cant even make out what being a proper petrolhead is about. Overate their ability and diss all oncomers. When it comes to reasoned conversation this forum is no where.

Too many childish comments. "Got a chip, got 25HP", "More power makes your car faster in any gear:eek:", "get a different filter or exhaust, get more power" LOL.

Now a few people will remember me, but having read the deleted thread from "WILLIAMSCLIO" I can now understand where the forum is now next to useless.

Im no whinger nor childish. I used to enjoy the few meets from the old school. They seem to have left, for what appears to be good reasons.

There used to be great technical threads about all that was important. Now people cant even be bothered to read the damn manual that comes with the car.

You see threads about total nonsense. If this is ever to be a proper forum dont let the children go on about nought, nor pathetic "if that car was modded" responses.

My oh my, spend money on any car and it will go quicker. SOOOOOOO.

People need to understand the forum was one of support and not of oneupmanship. Until it goes that way again it will always be a poorer place for it.

I suspect my post will probably be deleted. I do hope some people will remember me, Jas, Tom, Paddy, Craggy, Rockport, Brian, Nick, and hopefully others.

Why cant people understand one of mutual interest!!!!!

Now the forum has no real people interseted in moving the marque forward. I even have had great pmS

LY 200

Lol...Nice one bigboy!!!

Hope you feel better after your rant that people will take soooo much notice of!!!:p

God, what did I hit,

Was saying BENR. He was good for the club. Now Im not dissing. His imput is now one of profit (good for him).

If people could just understand a club should be one of mutual respect and not, as Ive read today, as an example, "mod. an Octavia VRS and it will do 170", what a pile of?. The car cant, the thing is like driving a house through the air.

The average age appears to be about 20, when, talk is better than knowledge.

I do hope Im not banned;)

Regards

Mark

Daz,

Its very hard to differentiate anyway. How does anyone explain on a forum what they can actually say in person?

If you offended by the age issue then you should be my age and then think yourself lucky you are not as old. (if you are then my "in sh*te American language" MY BAD.

Mark

Haha.

Id still ban you, just for not seeing the ;) at the end.. ;)

Really tho, ClioSport should go back 2 years.. be mint, eh

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

LOL!

Mark, im gonna do some high beach meets soon, not much has changed clubwise, just the forum. The forum was a different place when we had 20 active users, now we get 120 so its bound to contain topics that dont appeal.

Keep an eye in meetings for updates.

Quote: Originally posted by blaze on 27 May 2005

"More power makes your car faster in any gear:eek:"

I posted that, and that was through lack of knowledge on the subject and have since been corrected and now understood much better than i did when making that comment. if you read all of the topic you would see I admitted i was wrong.