ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

His and Her's, BMW Content Zweimal!

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Zweimal = Twice or two of if you're German isn't great btw!
Weather was decent today so got a couple of pics of the Z4M Coupe while it was still clean after its big detail last week and also a couple of the wife's new car that we picked up this morning as well. Its an Estoril Blue 118dM-Sport 3dr hatch. Booked the Z4M Coupe in for MOT and Inspection 1 while I was in the dealer too, along with the tax next week i'm officially bankrupt!
Russ
IMG_7312a-vi.jpg

IMG_7313a-vi.jpg

IMG_7323a-vi.jpg

IMG_7311a-vi.jpg

IMG_7307a-vi.jpg

IMG_7324-vi.jpg

IMG_7322-vi.jpg

IMG_7331a-vi.jpg

IMG_7330a-vi.jpg

IMG_7326a-vi.jpg

IMG_7325-vi.jpg

O

Oakley12

Those two colours go really well together on the driveway!

​Not too keen on the new shaped 1 series if I'm honest!

Italian 3.2 V6
Awesome.

Seing as you've had it a couple weeks now, how are you finding the Z4M now Russ?

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Zed looks awesome, not a huge fan of the new 1 series but estoril blue makes everything look brilliant! Very nice pair of cars.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I was sitting here thinking I've seen these before, then realise you're on the zed forum!

Such a brilliant colour for the //M, a car I'm seriously jealous of. Your camera settings must be a little off though, as that looks almost orange!

Last edited:

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
lol probably! Both neighbours over the road have just bought x3 new Vauxhalls between them so didn't want the estate going downhill. Best thing is though my next door neighbour was picking his new bmw up at the same time we picked ours up this morning as well, only he wasn't taking pics of his when he got home!
Russ

Beautiful Z4. I'd love one some day

Think I prefer the look of the convertible though. Is it an option when you buy them new to have hard top or soft top? Or are they completely different models? (don't know much about bm's)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Look at it this way, five versions of this shape:

Roadster (pre facelift)
Roadster (post facelift)
Coupe (post facelift)

Z4Mr (roadster, post facelift)
Z4Mc (coupe, post facelift)

I know what you mean about the camera Russ, it's a colour that can look very different. In real life it's darker right?

What interior finishes do you have? I assume black msport seats, with black carbon leather?

An orange one
Great line up russ! Didn't know you had got a Z4M

They both look great to me, saw a blue M yesterday and the only thing that would bug me is the seemingly random M badge (which was squint) and sits all on its own.. A small gripe though!

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
the one series reminds me of the z3 coupe thats gone and got americanised and fat both still lovely cars tho