ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

High Exposure shots from London

Fiat Panda 100hp
Nice shots, like this the best...

4212401039_905f1cdcc7_o.png

Megane
Nice shots, like this the best...

4212401039_905f1cdcc7_o.png

Thanks, that is the one I just knocked the saturation down on, any thing you would do to improve it?

I am thinking of getting a Neutral Density filter and using a longer shutter speed?

lol, glad I inspired someone :)

Nice shots for experimenting.

Not sure you would need a ND filter for shots at night. What settings did you use mostly?

Only other thing, watch the white balance too. Some of the shots of on the orangy/yellow side, caused by the streetlights. If you shoot in RAW that can easily be fixed. :)

Megane
lol, glad I inspired someone :)

Nice shots for experimenting.

Not sure you would need a ND filter for shots at night. What settings did you use mostly?

Only other thing, watch the white balance too. Some of the shots of on the orangy/yellow side, caused by the streetlights. If you shoot in RAW that can easily be fixed. :)

Ah, damn :(

I put the white balance on standard

Kept it at ISO 100, 30 seconds on most, some were lower, and Aperture at the highest, no flash obviously and only a UV Filter.

So I guess I can't really fix the white balance as a JPG, what would you do in Raw? Use Aperture on mac?