ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HID'd oot ma Nut ( load sof pics too many TBH)

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
A combination of my computer being a dick and the forums 5 minute bloody rule makes this the 6th time ive tried to make this thread. and TBH i cant be bothered writing the shpeil i've written the previous 5 times so to summerise,
headlights blew>got 6k HID's> fitted>washed car>went exploring>took photos.
DSC00771_Medium.jpg

DSC00784_Medium.jpg

DSC00776_Medium.jpg

DSC00777_Medium.jpg

DSC00787_Medium.jpg

DSC00790_Medium.jpg

DSC00791_Medium.jpg

DSC00794_Medium.jpg

DSC00797_Medium.jpg

DSC00802_Medium.jpg

DSC00806_Medium.jpg

DSC00801_Medium.jpg

DSC00807_Medium.jpg

DSC00809_Medium.jpg

DSC00811_Medium.jpg

some randoms showed up copying me,
DSC00812_Medium.jpg

DSC00815_Medium.jpg

bridge of the starship enterprize
DSC00820_Medium.jpg

DSC00821_Medium.jpg

scaring rabits, pulled up with nae lights on, hit the hids and the full cast of watership down bolted for the hills. one stood there in panic, like adam when chics maw caught him watching late night chanel five.
DSC00826_Medium.jpg

but TBH HID's FTW.
DSC00770_Medium.jpg

mare pics here
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v57/Jaffroman87/eurocentral 13-04-09/?start=all

Monaro VXR
Looks good mate. The standard halogen lights are s**t to be honest. I didn't think they were that bad until I got the VTS with the Xenons. Difference is huge. Shame that the VTS headlights are a b**ch to retro fit and so bloody expensive though. As they really as brilliant.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
aye i had philips extreme vision bulbs in and it was litereally like night and day with the old bulbs, but these are a step up again. the philips only lasted about 3 months. when i got the philips i vowed not to go back to standard bulbs, but now i have these its hid/zenons all the way now. the kit wasnt bad about £70 but tbh that only twice the price of the philips bulbs, and if they last 6 months then they will have paid for themselves lol. also since fitting them ive noticed my head light aim was massivly out on the passenger side so ive adjusted them, and set them so they dont dazzel.

legailty is a bit Hummm. they wont fail an mot, but they should have washers and self leveling. but as long as you keep them clean and adjust them properly you dont generally get problems.

Last edited:

koi

Audi S1
nice n bright :cool:

zomg how many buttons do you have on your steering wheel, it's like a xmas tree!!

when you getting the hiv+ badge lol

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
need to buy an HDI badge and hack it up mind eyou they are probably about £95 from citreon. And you got to love buttons o plenty.

Monaro VXR
need to buy an HDI badge and hack it up mind eyou they are probably about £95 from citreon. And you got to love buttons o plenty.

Think they were about £7 or something last time I looked.

I went to get a VTS badge the other day..Virtually a tenner. I thought b****cks to that for a badge. Wasn't paying £20 for 2 VTS badges.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Aye, stuff that i'll ger some of those stick on letters from halfords for about £2 lol, or pinch them off my neighburgh's dispatch.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
aye, twas appreciated lol, have you got the 6k's in yours now, what did you have before 8k looked pretty blue last time i seen them. i'm impresed with the clarity of the light off them its amazing how well you can see at night with them. also i dunno why but i like the rainbow efect you get with the mix of HID dipped, Bluevision sides, 50% brighter mains and standard halegen fog lights. On the ground it cool but on the car it looks pish.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
aye, twas appreciated lol, have you got the 6k's in yours now, what did you have before 8k looked pretty blue last time i seen them. i'm impresed with the clarity of the light off them its amazing how well you can see at night with them. also i dunno why but i like the rainbow efect you get with the mix of HID dipped, Bluevision sides, 50% brighter mains and standard halegen fog lights. On the ground it cool but on the car it looks pish.

Yeah i've got 6000k's in the R now, looks crackin, so much better than 8000k's, so much better spread of light.

Alan here btw.

AK

M240i
i've just put 6000k in mine. did have 8000k and the light output from 6000ks is much better!

BTW you now can't switch your lights off, its a rule.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
17" Turini's!!!!!

ehh naw, wouldna suit it at all. I need 18s on that, but trying to find anythign that big with my pcd or offset for a decent price is a big challenge. i have a ford the same fitment as adams fiesta 4x108 and an et of 25, and can only get a 7.5 inch wide rim befor rubbing. so its a bit tricky, i can get a set of Team dynamics Monza RS's in black with a red pinstripe for a no bad price, but i'd love OZ superturismo GT's in black but £250 a corner plus rubber is a bit rich for me.