ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HID wiring harness

Clio MK2 1.4 16v
Those of you who have fitted HIDs on non sport headlights, did you use an HID wiring harness or did you do a straight installation?

I am about to order a set of HIDs H7Rs for my pride and joy and wanted to ask so i can order some or not.

Clio MK2 1.4 16v
bump?

Anyone? Reason i am asking is that my car has unstable idle and do not want to cook the ballasts.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Doubt people will help you fit HIDs into the reflector clusters - full tw*t spec tbh.

Get the proper clusters and people will help you. Just a tip.

Clio MK2 1.4 16v
Doubt people will help you fit HIDs into the reflector clusters - full tw*t spec tbh.

Get the proper clusters and people will help you. Just a tip.

Yes i know i should get the proper clusters, but finding some for LHD application is a mission and honestly the cost of them even second hand ones is extortionate. Minimum i can get some new is £180 and these needs to be imported from Germany and they are not even genuine (and not too sure about quality).

Hence me buying the H7Rs which are for reflectors lenses. At least i hope i am doing my best not to blind other people.

Other than that, i am not being less than a tw@t for fitting these compared to people who drive around with fog lights on all day long, do not indicate, or use the mobile phone.