ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi there!

2005 Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Hey there im James, spotted you at the FCS 2010 yesterday and thought id pop on, i did register a while ago but i havnt really been on much.

Hope to see you all around.

James.

None
Hello mate, seems to be a lot of Yorkshire people joining lately, good stuff, the more the merrier :)

I went to fcs, saw clio sport and thought i want to be with you guys next year, ill get some pics up asap :)

Looks like you'll get to join our convoy for the trip down next year then, hope you like getting up early ;)
I was up at 4 for this years and set off at 4:30, met the renaultforums boys at mcdons corby on the way down but next year im looking forward to the convoy down with you lot!! :)

EDIT: Ha just seen your from shipley! Ill get to meet you somewhere close to home and follow you! Ha!

None
I was up at 4 for this years and set off at 4:30, met the renaultforums boys at mcdons corby on the way down but next year im looking forward to the convoy down with you lot!! :)

EDIT: Ha just seen your from shipley! Ill get to meet you somewhere close to home and follow you! Ha!

Yeah mate, me and chris from skipton set off from shipley macdonalds at 4am too, then we met up with Laura in leeds and then had four more stops on the way down to pick up another 15-20 clio's, was a hell of a convoy.....shame we got a little split up 3/4 of the way down :(

Ah sounds ace, til the split :(

Cant wait for next year, right heres my car, bit shabby at the min, lots of work to do over the next few months, got plenty of money to plow into it too :)

Had a front end bump which needs sorting, new headlamps and getting some fogs, also getting some raceflag/ranault F1 sort of vinyl done to the front passenger side and also getting the windows tinted to smarten it up, plus i want a new stereo so tints are a must have or itll get pinched! Then i want some new alloys, after some 182 alloys atm :)

img00288201006191808.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice James, it's nice to start a project car too :)
I aint doing too much to it, upgraded brakes, tints, new alloys, full exhaust system, decent tyres, spend a fair bit on the parts like, no cheep crap.

I am going to buy an old clio though, 92/93 model and turn it into a track car, sell everything i pull out of it, no matter how cheep :) then do that car to track car standards, bit of a project :) I dont care how long it takes its going to be a fun hobby to crak on with :)

None
I aint doing too much to it, upgraded brakes, tints, new alloys, full exhaust system, decent tyres, spend a fair bit on the parts like, no cheep crap.

I am going to buy an old clio though, 92/93 model and turn it into a track car, sell everything i pull out of it, no matter how cheep :) then do that car to track car standards, bit of a project :) I dont care how long it takes its going to be a fun hobby to crak on with :)

Sounds good James, i've probably ticked half of those off my list so far.......minus the tints, i'm not mad keen on them in the clio but i had them done in my Land rover discovery and they do make a huge difference, especially with 11 windows done!, the company i used was luckily two doors down from where i live too :)

Now that's the sort of thing I like to hear! :approve:

Welcome to ClioSport

I have a way with my words ;) i know how to impress the top dogs haha, roll on next year, my cars sitting next to that tent ;)

Sounds good James, i've probably ticked half of those off my list so far.......minus the tints, i'm not mad keen on them in the clio but i had them done in my Land rover discovery and they do make a huge difference, especially with 11 windows done!, the company i used was luckily two doors down from where i live too :)

Haha i need them tinting because i want a dvd player in my car, one with the motorized screen and ill need them tinting to the local scallys cant see into my car :)