ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi! Searching for new Clio 182

Racing Blue 182 Cup
Just paid up full membership and after a new 182 inferno cup in 2005 and a 172 cup im looking to get another. I am searching far and wide for preferably a racing blue cup in excellent condition. I am open to other cars and have seen nice arctic blue. Whilst looking over recent months many excellent cars have come up. I would like one with a few mods such as turinins, exhaust,recaros would be nice too. If any of you know of anything or are thinking of selling up soon please let me know.

Cheers

Racing Blue 182 Cup
Just like the RB. I never minded the poverty spec of my 182 cup. The Arctic FF i have seen is great but i would like a car with lowish mileage. Saw a beautiful RB on here a couple of weeks ago. Was £3800 i think.

Racing Blue 182 Cup
Yes. The problem is i dont want to spend silly money and the sort of quality I like and mileage will only get me a very good 182 around 3.5k or maybe a tad more for the right car

Just like the RB. I never minded the poverty spec of my 182 cup. The Arctic FF i have seen is great but i would like a car with lowish mileage. Saw a beautiful RB on here a couple of weeks ago. Was £3800 i think.
Fair enough, there isn't much price difference between the two so you could have better seats and more toys for even the same price as a Cup these days.

If you're set on a RB, I'm sure Matthew has one for sale at the moment.

Get yourself into the cars for sale section and have a browse :)