ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi, remember me? Contains refresh content. + better pictures now added.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
You took some better pictures then let photobucket resize them? If you weren't so short, I'd hit you. Re-size in photoshop, re-upload, done.

Does look larvely though.

P.s - Hai Gypsy boy ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
F*ck youuuuuuuuuu!

When my water pump failed, the recovery vehicle used it to tow my up the low-loader; so it's not just for show.

It's French. It could fail anywhere. Be prepared. :eek:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I am. Mine stays in the glove box. So the ugly front of my car doesn't look like it's sporting a prince Albert.

I bet revels hasn't got a silly tow eye on.

BMW F21 125d
Awesome car. What size recess plate did you go for height wise 84mm or 90mm? And is it just stuck on with super strength velcro? Tidys up the front end so much, I need one for mine.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
So what's to come fella? Or have I missed a post

I'm finishing off the engine bay this weekend, then some Alcantara bits the the cabin and maybe a 300mm Momo wheel like Austin has.

After that, front end needs paint, but that's not urgent as it's not all that bad.

Awesome car. What size recess plate did you go for height wise 84mm or 90mm? And is it just stuck on with super strength velcro? Tidys up the front end so much, I need one for mine.

90mm I think mate. Both plates are stuck on with Vecro coins.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, that's why I'm staying away from the otherwise awesome RS wheel.

300mm leather Momo will do the trick.

F56 MINI Cooper S
thats quick, i presume that is for a start to finish job? suprised they dry that quick, I'm going to enquire to get a professional job on mine done in that case, but need them back ASAP due to not having another set on wheels to stick on.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
£50 inc. centre caps. Plus VAT.

It's £8 cheaper per wheel if you drop the wheels off on their own. I didn't have a full spare set, so left the car there for convenience.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Pretty much same price as round here then :dapprove:

Looks like il have to spend more than i wanted to lol.

Cars looking awesome btw