ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from a newbie&Clio 182 buying request!

Hi every1,

been with the BMW boys for the last couple of years, juts sold my 04 325ci sport to fund a house move, and pay off a few university debts!

Went into my local Renault dealer yesterday, test drove a 182, and guess what? Yup, Im smitten! :)

Now Ive got to have 1!

This is where my problem start, Im looking to pay £10000, with a view to getting atleast an 04(idealy a 54) plater with sub 9000 miles on it.

Ive searched high and low, looked on fleabay, classifieds on here, and even starngely enough Autotrader, unable to find anthing that flicks my switch!

Can anyone help with some ideas as to any where else on the tinternet I should be looking?

Also is my budget realistic for a private sale, of a standard 182 with both cuppacks?

Many thanks all!

[Edited by dannyboy2005 on 4/19/2005 3:19:56 PM]

Weeman sucks ****

pm smokey, his is up for sale and sure he hasnt got that many miles on it.

good move btw, youll have to start indicating now youre out of that bee-em...only joking bud. test drives are nothing compared to when youve got to grips with these litttle cars, doesnt take long at all, youll love it.

Thanks for that Chris, problem being too many miles on his car!

Always seems to be the way, when your not buying theres loads about, then when it comes to the time to "actaully buy", theres nowt about!

Looks like 14k from his advert!?

Going to see one tomorrow with a view to actually buying it then and there, colours spot on too! Provided all is well, should have it sat outside by this time tomorrow! All thanks to this fourm! :) (y)