ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all - My 172 Clio CUP

Clio 172, Jaguar XJR
Hi all,

Im a mate of sideways danny and bought this on Saturday i love it :)

IMAG1281.jpg

Very pleased with it... gonna make a good daily this one :)

Thanks all.

Clio 172, Jaguar XJR
Splitter purchased.
Brighter Interior light bought - really rubbish the standard festoon light.

172 Cup
Hello & welcome mate. That looks like a nice cup, a splitter will finish the front end off nicely ;)

Clio 172, Jaguar XJR
Little update on the daily

4 months of ownership, 1 track day and a MOT and still loving the Clio normally I sell cars quickly but see myself hanging onto this.

Did Bedford autodrome in the car full circuit. behaved impeccably all day and took serious abuse.

378861_10150981493600150_568860149_22073704_1258271279_n.jpg

Getting between 40-45mpg on a run.

The normal tanks to and from work at warp speed bit of town bit of cross country leathering it tanks averaging 38mpg

MOT was fine, needed a inner tie rod due to the boot splitting and of course tracking once that work was done. hardly the end of the world :)

No faults anywhere else. quite a good winter car too as the heater gets warm within about 30 seconds of start up ! :D

Tidied the car up a bit headlights needed doing and added a skoda front splitter as the car was lacking one and added my bluetooth mp3 headunit

The lights now..

IMAG1386.jpg

A pic of the car now its been a month since i washed it ( i mean whats the point its horrible out there!)

311220112661.jpg

Cheers all.

Attachments

• IMAG1386.jpg
    IMAG1386.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 64
  Clio 172, Jaguar XJR
Running report.

545 miles this weekend with no issues. 519danny thought it was getting a bit crashy on the rear end

Had it up on dannys ramp all is well.. other than the burst shock we discovered!